Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2013

This is supposed to be posted on 1 Jan 2014 but I kept delaying it. And I have no intention of updating the post now so I am going to post it as it is.
 

I had many new experiences in 2013. I gained and lose a lot in 2013 as well.

I went for many museum exhibitions
I had watched Perks of Being a Wallflower alone
I started working at H&M
I graduated from polytechnic
I have received a scholarship
I went to Universal Studios Singapore twice
I went to Bangkok, Thailand with my poly friends
I have a rabbit
I have gotten much closer with my secondary school friends and have been meeting so often
I have been splurging on foods
I got my driving license
I attended many interviews: 2 job interviews, 2 scholarship interviews, 2 university interviews
I had cracked my head thrice for the essay component of local university application and once for scholarship application
I hesitated on which university option to choose
I had thought of taking a gap year
I had thought of stopping school
I cried a lot because I was indecisive and unsure
I found that I have quite a few health problems
I have a rather bad relationship with my family
I have met a lot of new people
I turned one year older
I went to Adventure Cove
There are a lot of stuffs which I have attempted
but I can't think clearly now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home