Friday, June 14, 2013

I really screwed up my life big time. I've seemed to make the wrong decision this time. It's one of the important phases of my life (schooling life to be specific). And now I can't revert all the things that have happened. I'll have to suck it up and carry on with it. Ultimately I chose prospect over interest, which is one of the dumbest thing I've ever done. I gave up the perfect opportunity to pursue a course of study which I've been interested in ever since I was young. I let the chance slipped by and now I have to choose the alternative in order to relieve my mother's financial burden. I don't wish to use such crude word but I've really FML.

I'll never forget how badly I cried the day after acceptance deadline and anxious and befuddled I was weeks before the deadline. It was definitely the worst time of my life (at the moment). Now I can only pray for the best for my course credit transfer application. I'm going to cross all my fingers and toes for that!

Somehow, I'm affected by this quote lately:
人生本来就有很多事是徒劳无功的!
It's something like most of the things you do in life go into vain. I don't exactly know how it actually relates to my situation now but I just seemed to find it close to my heart these days. I'm an emotional person, thumbs down for this.

Now I'm hoping that no one or at least not many people will ask me about my university course. I hate explaining to others about it since it's such a long story... To whoever who is reading this and knows me personally, please keep those questions to yourself because I will not mention anything about it any sooner (I may in the future but at the moment, NO).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home