Thursday, March 7, 2013

"Money is the root of all evil"

I'm going to modify this phrase into:
"Money is the root of all misery"

I can relate to this. Every decision that I have to make has got to do with money. From school fees to daily spending. The enrolment fee for driving lessons is so costly that I'm hesitating to sign up for it. I can't decide whether to take up bank loan to pay for the exorbitant Australia university's school fees, or just accept course offer from local university. I was caught in a dilemma; to go or not to go Bangkok. Ultimately, I booked the flight ticket and hotel room but regretted shortly after. I wanted to change my phone after using the same phone for around 4 years but iPhone costs a lot (and I'm not a phone-friendly person as I throw and drop my phone frequently).

Everything boils down to money. My decisions are pretty much manipulated by money. DEAR MONEY, Y U NO NICE TO ME?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home