Saturday, December 22, 2012

Office decorations for Christmas

Internship is over. I'm glad that it's over and sad that I won't be stepping into the office anymore. I almost teared yesterday when speaking to my supervisor, receiving my internship grading, taking photos with dietitians and saying bye to everyone. I was quite emotional yesterday, probably PMS.

I remembered that I disliked working there during the first few weeks of my internship. But as time passed, I felt more attached to that place and I enjoyed doing work there.

You never cherish something until it's gone
One phrase that has been in my mind for the past few days. I appreciate all the help and guidance of the dietitians, and thankful for all the fun, joy and laughter by my internship mates, dietitians and medical social workers in the office. Now that all's over, I'll be heading back to school on 2 Jan for report writing and presentation preparation. Tell me, who starts school on 2 Jan?! I only have 1-week break and I'll been back in school, working my ass off for another 1 month.


Be grateful for everything and everyone. They are there and happened for a reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home