Monday, August 6, 2012

Jellyfish. Taken in Korea (some aquarium place).

As we grow up, we tend to have a different perspective and thinking towards various situations. It could be because of that or the forever distressing school (and course mates), I have somehow mature a lot over the past two and a half years.

I've all along been a bubbly and hyperactive girl, at least that's what my friends thought of me. I constantly joke, play and fool around. But you know what? I do feel tired, sad, angry, emotional, etc., at times. I do experience bad times. At times like this, I would want to just shut up and think over things. I don't get why people always think that I'm angry whenever I keep quiet. When I keep quiet, people around me become silence as if it's my fault for marring the entire atmosphere. So, in order to prevent further awkwardness, I have to act all hyper and happy and go around joking with others. It's tiring. Mentally draining.
My point is that PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M ANGRY WHEN I DON'T TALK AND GIVE A BLANK/ATTITUDE EXPRESSION.

每次这样强颜欢笑真的很累。难道我就不能不说话吗?我不是小丑,不是需要一直逗你们笑的小丑。

School wasn't great for me today. It hasn't been good anyway.

At the rate that I'm ranting about school in every post, you can tell how much I dislike school. And I really, desperately can't wait to graduate. I'm always talking about graduation these days. Everyday passed is a day nearer to my graduation day! I'm looking on the bright side of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home