Sunday, July 15, 2012


My eyes got teary just now on the way home. It's weird because I was listening to an upbeat song yet I'm feeling the other way. I wanted to alight halfway through the journey and walk back home. I always like walking at night, under the streetlights, along the silent pathways, with my iPod playing my favourite playlist, and thinking about anything.

I have so many concerns now. With school, finance and family. Yesterday was Friday the 13th, it didn't exactly affect me but something happened to someone I know which I'm worried about now. I'm not supposed to talk about it as I've promised that person, so I shan't being because I want to be a credible and reliable person.

It was awkward, just the two of us, so many things to say but kept them inside us. It was an awkward eye contact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home