Thursday, July 5, 2012


I'm not sure of the author/poet who wrote this but I got this from Allison Harvard's twitter. Yes, my all-time favourite model (:

Saw Sam this morning and it has been long since we last took train to school (she's heading for her internship company today though). We spent the entire journey from Kovan to Buona Vista reminiscing our Korea trip, and speaking of plans to go overseas for holiday together after our graduation. Didn't expect to have a conversation with her throughout the entire journey since we don't do so last time, but I appreciate the chat we had today. I love my friend.

I'm supposed to be working on my new project, final year project, experiment report and a few assignments, but I spent the past few hours and the whole of yesterday watching videos and just lazing around. I haven't even settle the Health Mapping Exercise event and it is 2 weeks away! As always. You don't call yourself a student if you don't do last minute work, it's part of the routine.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home