Sunday, July 22, 2012


Have been lazing around for the past 2 weeks and I felt uneasy just doing nothing because I'm so used to getting busy and doing lots of work. Wrote my notes during free time but apparently I wasn't motivated to do that because all I wanted to do was to watch videos and slack around. Happy times don't last. I was given piles of work to do last week and I have like 5 assignments on hand now, excluding my final year project. And exams are like a month away from now! Then it will be internship for 3 months, back to school in January 2013 for school again, school's out in February, and graduation ceremony in May 2013!

Just want to share this playlist created by a Hong Kong blogger whose blog I've came across last week.

Ed Sheeran- The A Team
Capital Cities- Safe and Sound
Flight Facilities- Crave you
Florence and the Machine- Shake it Out
Semisonic- Closing Time
Build me up buttercup- the Foundations
Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's
Bowl of Oranges- Bright Eyes
All the songs are really nice!


I was rummaging through my drawers to find the box where I stored all the alcohol bottle caps at because I got this idea of using the bottle caps to make an art piece. I used to collect alcohol bottle caps whenever I drink because they have nice designs on it. I guess I threw the box away together with the caps because I can't find it anywhere in the house. I have to re-collect the caps again. If I hadn't threw away the caps, I would have like more than 10 already! Dang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home