Wednesday, June 20, 2012





Went to the Harry Potter exhibition with cousin today. Apparently visitors are not allowed to take pictures in there so the only photo I could take was of the Flying Ford Anglia. The exhibition showed mostly of the costumes, wands and items that were used and appeared in the movies. It's nice but not really what I expected. But it's still nice (:

And I've got to say, Emma Watson is really petite. Her costumes are all small. From what I saw, she seems to have small shoulders, waist, in fact a small build, which I'm surprised of. I thought she would be much taller.

Thumbs up to the designer and manufacturer of the wands. Each has got special design, which makes each of the wand... special. Of all, I guess I like Luna Lovegood's and Ginny Weasley's wand the most.

All the merchandises are very expensive. I could only afford the jelly beans which costs SGD6. Ridiculously expensive but I wanted to try the various flavours so I bought it. It has got earwax, soap, vomit, etc. But I guess all of them are going to taste sweet, since they're jelly beans.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home