Sunday, June 17, 2012

Today is Father's Day (at least that's what others are tweeting about).
People, do cherish and love your father (and mother, grandparents, everyone in fact). Father has to work diligently so as to bring back home money and support us. They have to take care of the entire family, ensuring that they have foods to eat, place to live and clothes to wear.
I'm blogging this in the mid dle of the night, which makes me slightly emotional now. And I'm listening to a ballad song now, so it sort of make it worse.

I've told mom about my plan of getting cake on Tuesday and make a trip down to the temple to pay respect to my grandfather and father. It's also my father's birthday on Tuesday! (: Kill two birds with one stone. It started last year when I've decided to make it a habit to pray them during Father's Day or my father's birthday. I somehow believe that they are able to eat the cake that I offered so I must buy tasty cake for them to enjoy heh.


I can't wait for this semester to be over, everyday is just about work, assignments and projects.

The weather is very warm now. I think I need to shower again, for the third time of the day. Wait, it should be the first time for today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home