Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This is going to be random.
I'm less into K-Pop for quite a few months but I still do listen to songs by my favourite groups. Recently, Teen Top made a comeback and to be honest, I was super crazy over them whenever I was watching their performances few months back. I would squeal and get excited. After a while, I got bored of them. Now I'm into them again (:

Can we import Korean guys into SG? They are all so cute and hot. They even look nice with single eyelids! Korean guys got nice hair, skin, features... I know this may sound disgusting but some Korean stars have got very sexy lips. Why aren't there pineapples in SG?!?!?!

ChangJo, L.Joe, Y U 2 SO CUTE?!


I should go Korea and find a Korean boyfriend. Muahaha.
I'm eccentric.
Not in the right state of mind.

I should consider deleting this post,
I don't know why heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home