Monday, June 18, 2012

Izziyana Suhaimi (click to see more)
"We’ve been seeing a lot of embroidered art as of late but I must say that so far, I’ve been most impressed by Singaporean artist Izziyana Suhaimi‘s work. I can’t get over how skillfully she is able to incorporate ornate embroidery techniques with her own pencil drawings and watercolors, pushing the boundaries of traditional and popular culture. Simply beautiful."
I'm lazy to credit the source of photo so click the link to see it yourself (:
I'm so excited seeing this 'cause for the first time a Singaporean artist is featured in Honestly WTF (if I'm not wrong)! It's prettily done!


Just received a bad news from my paternal aunt. I hope my cousin-in-law recuperates well and recover asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home