Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I was bored so I thought of drawing something.

I was staring into space when I was on the train going back home. Tuned into my favourite playlist and created unrealistic scenes in my mind. I was so deep into it that I almost talk to myself and sing along to the song.

I hate how the train is so packed with people during peak hours. There were a few people who were staring at me and squeezing to my side (when there was not enough space for a person to stand at), and I got so irritated that I had the urge to go up to them and punch them right in their face. I'm not violent, I just can't stand people giving me the what-the-fuck-are-you-looking-at face when I did nothing irritate them. For a moment, I thought that I should seek a psychiatrist help since I'm quite violent and emotional these days.

Trying to do some self-reflection now.

We ought to be glad to have friends who will stand by us when we need help.  We should never take anyone for granted. They are in our life for a purpose, whether past, present or future. I'm glad to have my SJAB friends who have trained and played hard with me back during my secondary school times. We cried, fought, played and helped one another throughout the three to four years. I'm glad to have my girls who have accompanied me through my last two years in secondary school. We certainly have done a lot of stupid or crazy things together. I may not be close or keep in contact with some of them, but I still love all of you. You all have made my life happy once (:
As for my course mates, I'm trying hard to accept everyone and treat them nice. Well at least I did, to one of my course mates whom I once disliked so much.


ChangJo and L.Joe have got sexy voices. Woo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home