Thursday, June 28, 2012


I want to go to Korea and have morning walk again. One thing I missed a lot about the Korea trip was the morning walk with my friends (though the other two chose sleep over walk heh). It was winter and the morning was cold. We headed into a bakery shop and had our breakfast there. Sitting beside the French window, indulging in our breads, immersing in the atmosphere that was never felt before (trying to act like a poet #fail).

I shall save almost all of my internship pay and take on a part-time job so I can have afford to go to Korea again! Or maybe, I should go to Japan, Bangkok or Tasmania instead. But I haven't gone to Jeju Island and other parts of Korea, I was stuck in Seoul for the entire trip.

No money no talk. I'm anticipating my internship more as each day pass, woo~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home