Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

The mothers at my maternal side family.

Had Mother's Day celebration yesterday at granny's house. AND WE HAD DURIAN CAKE :d We get to eat cake once every month cus there's occasions or birthdays in each month and me like! Get to eat many different cakes each month heh.

It has become a practice to take cousins shot.

And there's Lucas, walking like a boss


I have several countries on my list that I want to visit:
  • Bangkok (to shop of course!)
  • Taiwan
  • Japan
  • Tasmania/Australia
  • Korea- Seoul (the other time I went was during winter, nothing much to buy)
Can't find anyone to go to Bangkok with this year, everyone's either busy, broke, or heading/headed there.–


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home