Tuesday, May 29, 2012




Grandma cooked mee sua for me yesterday. I'm a blessed kid (:
My birthday wasn't exactly a happy one because I had to study for tests.
Few weeks before my birthday, I was thinking about birthday. Other than celebrating the birth of us and managing to live through a year more, I think we should give more credits to our mother who had to suffer. I told my mother last year that children should actually celebrate their birthdays with their parents too instead of just with their friends because without your parents, there won't be you!

Thanks to those who gave their wishes and presents.

I disabled the notification of my birthday on Facebook and turns out other than those people who really remembered my birthday, others don't even know. Talk about the power of Facebook reminders. Now I know who's really my friend and who's not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home