Thursday, May 17, 2012

FLYING KITE ON A RAINY DAY.


This was taken during Eileen's and Edmund's birthday celebration cum Melvin's farewell cum gathering. This is what I ask for, having gathering once in a while and have fun. Gatherings used to be such a frequent thing that I have with my friends, going anywhere and doing anything. Why can't everything be simple just like before?

It's like, as you grow up, there will be many situations or problems that are occurring and things become complex. People change, either for the good or the bad, and it is scary. I don't even know how to react when I came to realise that I've changed.

People are scary. Everything is scary. I am scary.

Right now I just want to take a break, a long break. It's too suffocating and exhausting with all the projects and assignments that I have to complete everyday. There isn't a day that I'm not using the Microsoft Office, visiting the BlackBoard website and checking my Hotmail inbox. Everyday is about school work. I want my holiday! And I have to work my ass off during the term break; have to conduct surveys for FYP, do grant proposal for project, attend makeup lesson, plan course event, and I think there's more to come. The school is eating away our 3-week break. I should have spent my previous semester break wisely, visiting places and doing the things I want. I now regret.



I want to eat sardine fish now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home