Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hasn't been working for almost half a year and managed to find jobs and have started working about two weeks ago. My point is, I've totally forgotten how tough it is to work and earn money until I started working 2 weeks ago. I had to stand the whole day and do promoting of products. I had to withstand the soreness in my legs and being rejected by customers who either don't want to buy the product or listen to you introducing the products. I've been working for the past Saturday and Sunday, and what I can say is
MOM, YOU ARE THE BEST!
She has to work for 8 to 16 hours each day and when she reaches home, I still pester her to accompany watch TV shows and not allowing her to sleep. And I've been spending (or rather splurging) quite a lot recently. Have been addicted to online shopping since the start of the year and since then, have been visiting online webs frequently and making purchases. But I didn't make like, a lot of purchases; bought about 4 pieces of clothing over the past 4 months, which means 1 piece per month (which is reasonable, right?). Since I don't have any income for that past 3 to 4 months, I used the money my mom gave me to purchase the clothes. And when I get my pay, I'll save like every bit of it and ask my mom for more money to shop.
Now that I've worked, I can really feel how my mom feels. I'm such a miser. Also, there are quite a few things that have been happening lately in the house, which makes me more guilty about spending money freely.
I've made a decision to work every weekend if possible so that I can at least earn sufficient money to buy lunch in school and save the remaining for rainy days~ Have to lessen my mother's burden.

-Rants and reflections aside-

Doubt anyone is reading my blog anymore since I've been neglecting it for months. My fault, blog ):

My love LZX has released new album! Downloaded the songs few days ago but felt so guilty for doing so and because all the songs are so nice, I'm going to buy the album later on (:< Talk about spending money again, can never change the habit.

A picture of a cutie to end the post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home